- Join The Coalition
- Level-Funded Brochure
- LVBCH Newsletters
- Membership Application
- Purchasing Partners
- Annual Report - 2016
- Choosing Wisely®
- Fact Sheet - Brokers
- Fact Sheet - Employers
- Fact Sheet - Join LVBCH
- Hospital Safety
- Type 2 Diabetes Report
- 2017-04-12 Spring 2017 Hospital Safety Grades
- 2017-04-04 LVBCH Announces 2017 Annual Conference
- 2017-01-12 Tom Croyle Announces Retirement
- 2016-12-06 Three PA Hospitals Earn Top Hospital
- 2016-10-31 Fall 2016 Hospital Safety Grades
- 2016-09-20 LVBCH Small Business Benefits Solution
- 2016-08-31 CBC Offers LVBCH Alternative Option
- 2016-08-15 Type 2 Diabetes Report Released
- 2016-05-06 Wellness Spotlight Awards
Type 2 Diabetes Report - 2016
LVBCH Releases 2016 Type 2 Diabetes Report
Key Geographic Regions in PA are Compared to State and National Statistics
The Lehigh Valley Business Coalition on Healthcare (LVBCH) is pleased to present the Type 2 Diabetes Report for 2016. Employers, providers, insurers and community health agencies should use this report to assess how diabetes management strategies are working to change behaviors, improve community health and contain costs.
To read the report, click on the image of the report to the right or click the link below.
To read the news release, click here.
To read the report, click here.
Click the links below to read various news articles about the report:
- Allentown Morning Call Article - 8/16/16
- LVB Article - 8/17/16
- Reading Eagle Article - 8/16/16
- Times-Tribune - 8/18/16