- Join The Coalition
- Level-Funded Brochure
- LVBCH Newsletters
- Membership Application
- Purchasing Partners
- Annual Report - 2016
- Choosing Wisely®
- Fact Sheet - Brokers
- Fact Sheet - Employers
- Fact Sheet - Join LVBCH
- Hospital Safety
- Type 2 Diabetes Report
- 2017-04-12 Spring 2017 Hospital Safety Grades
- 2017-04-04 LVBCH Announces 2017 Annual Conference
- 2017-01-12 Tom Croyle Announces Retirement
- 2016-12-06 Three PA Hospitals Earn Top Hospital
- 2016-10-31 Fall 2016 Hospital Safety Grades
- 2016-09-20 LVBCH Small Business Benefits Solution
- 2016-08-31 CBC Offers LVBCH Alternative Option
- 2016-08-15 Type 2 Diabetes Report Released
- 2016-05-06 Wellness Spotlight Awards
Our membership is comprised of all different types of employers ranging in size from those with less than 100 employees to those with several thousand employees. Some are international in scope, while others are regional or local employers.
The majority of our members are located in the Lehigh Valley where we were founded in 1980 over 30 years ago. However, our expanding footprint includes employers in more than a dozen PA counties including: Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Dauphin, Lancaster, Lehigh, Luzerne, Lycoming, Monroe, Montgomery, Northampton, Philadelphia and Schuylkill.
About 200 employers in eastern and central Pennsylvania are LVBCH members. As a result, more than 300,000 of their employees and dependent family members are now getting better coverage through LVBCH programs and partnerships.
Click the link to visit our members' websites.
Bethlehem Christian School
Distinctive Tile & Stone
Eastern PA Endoscopy Center
Larry E. Moyer, Chartered Financial Consultant
Lehigh Valley Safety Supply Co.
Lentz-Koma Insurance Agency
Natural Light Window, Co.
Neurology of Bethlehem, PC
Nu Vu Contractor, Inc
Paragon Technologies, Inc.
Private Industry Council of Lehigh Valley, Inc
Valley Builders, LLC